What is the All On Four implant technique?
All-on-4 treatment is the technique in which fixed prosthetic restoration is performed on 4 implants to the single jaw bone by surgical operation.
What are the advantages of the All On Four implant technique?
We can list the advantages of All On Four treatment as follows:
- It offers the opportunity to make a fixed dental prosthesis with a single surgical procedure for patients who are completely edentulous.
- The operation is easier since no advanced surgical procedures such as sinus lift surgery, bone addition are performed.
- Dental implant surgery time is shorter.
- It provides aesthetic appearance and smile line, which can be planned individually, and smile aesthetics.
- It is suitable for patients with nausea reflex who cannot use removable dental prosthesis.
- Its design is different from full dental prostheses (palate). Since the patient does not cover the palate, it is easier to get used and used.